Professional Standards and Relationships Drive the Organization
Professional standards and relationships are key to the success of CORFAC International. CORFAC boasts a high percentage of Society of Industrial & Office REALTORS® (SIOR) designees, Counselors of Real Estate (CRE) designees, and Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designees.
In addition, senior principals participate in and oversee many transactions referred between CORFAC affiliates. CORFAC referrals also operate with one individual as a single point-of-contact in every assignment. This ensures that clients receive clarity and the highest service available in any network. CORFAC's focus on integrity, accountability and local market knowledge consistently translates into positive client results.
Rankings & Transaction Volume
In recent years, CORFAC affiliates completed an average of over 9,600 transactions annually totaling more than 513 million square feet worth an excess of $5.95 billion on behalf of their customers. In business for over 20 years, CORFAC is consistently ranked as one of the best in the industry. Current rankings include:
- A Top 8 Brokerage Network by Commercial Property Executive
- A Top 11 Property Management Firm by Commercial Property Executive
- A Top 13 Ranked Most Powerful Brokerage Firm by Commercial Property Executive
- A Top 14 Brokerage Firm by Midwest Real Estate News
- A Top 18 Commercial Real Estate Brand by the Lipsey Company
- A Top 23 Commercial Brokerage Firm by National Real Estate Investor
View Property Listings